This often means there's a problem with the password you're using for the account or your email account has been blocked for some reason by the provider.... read more ›
Fix Error "Some Of Your Accounts Require Attention" Under Shared ...... read more ›
Update a password
Choose Settings > Manage Accounts, and then choose the account you need to update. If you selected an Outlook.com account, you can change or update your password by choosing Change account settings. Mail for Windows 10 will take you to a webpage for your account where you can change your password.... continue reading ›
- Click Start.
- Select Settings.
- Click System.
- Select the Shared experiences link on the left-hand side. Here you will see a switch that lets you toggle the Share across devices feature to the On or Off position.
- Open the Settings app. ...
- Choose Sign in with a local account instead.
- Enter your current password and hit Next.
- Enter the username and password you'd like to use. ...
- Click Sign out and finish.
- Afterwards, convert your local account back to the Microsoft one and see if it has resolved the issue.
A hardware check is the first thing you should do when you see the 'The printer requires your attention' error. It normally means a panel is open, paper is missing or stuck, or something similar. Check if the printer itself is flashing a message or light to indicate a problem.... view details ›
We Need to Fix Your Work or School Account on Windows 10 FIX... see details ›
Begin the subject line with ATTN.
The best way to do this is to write in the subject line as "ATTN: John Smith." Alternatively, if you do not know any names, you could write "ATTN: Hiring Manager" or "ATTN: Marketing Department."... read more ›
Find forgotten email and password in computer control panel windows 10... read more ›
Why is my email not accepting my password? The single most common cause is frustratingly simple: you're not typing it in correctly. Make sure caps lock is off. Type it into Notepad so you can see it, and then copy/paste it into the password field.... continue reading ›
Change your password
- Open your Google Account. ...
- Under "Security," select Signing in to Google.
- Choose Password. ...
- Enter your new password, then select Change Password.
- Do not be in a haste to do a follow-up. Wait for a few days, you may wait for about two days. If you do not get a response then you can send a message reminder. ...
- Be sure to come up with the right intention.
- If it is urgent, say so and explain briefly why it is urgent.