Turn off the power and unplug the printer from the outlet and let it sit for 10 or so minutes. Plug it back in and re-insert the cartridge. Turn the power back on and this should work and your new cartridge should work!... read more ›
Cartridge Is Not Recognized - Solution! - YouTube... read more ›
Your printer remembers empty cartridges
Here, you can fix the situation yourself – you'll just need an additional full cartridge. Remove the empty cartridge and refill it. Insert an additional full cartridge into the printer. Turn on the printer and wait for it to recognize the cartridge.... read more ›
Do one of the following: If the ink not recognized message is on the screen, select the option to replace the ink cartridge and press the OK button. If the ink not recognized message is not on the screen, press the home button, if necessary, and select Setup > Maintenance > Ink Cartridge Replacement.... continue reading ›
Make sure that the cartridges are in the correct slots. Check the position using the coloured label guide, located on the plastic above the ink cartridge holder. Check that the plastic film on the bottom of the cartridge has been pierced. If it isn't pierced, reinstall the ink cartridge into the printer.... see details ›
- STEP 1 Prepare Your Paper Clip. The only tool you need for this process is a paper clip. ...
- STEP 2Remove the Printer Cartridge. ...
- STEP 3 Locate the Reset Button. ...
- STEP 4 Press the Reset Button. ...
- STEP 5 Replace the Printer Cartridge. ...
- STEP 6Check Ink Levels.
Perform a head cleaning on the printer, if available. Try resetting the ink cartridge counter. Consult your printer's documentation to get instructions for your specific model or check the manufacturer's website for help. Verify no software errors are occurring and try printing a test page.... see more ›
Remove the new cartridges and turn off the printer. After letting the printer sit for several minutes, turn the printer back on. Turn off the printer, let it sit, and turn it back on at least four times.... see details ›
- From the Printer menu, go to Printer Settings.
- Find the option that allows you to disable HP cartridge protection.
- Select the disable option.
- Click Apply and Save if necessary.
- Open the lid, hold down the ink button.
- When the ink holder moves into position, lift up the lid to the cartridge that is 'out' of ink, then close it without removing the cartridge.
- Close the lid, and continue to print.
To Factory Reset an Epson printer: Turn off the printer. Press and hold the reset button on the back of the printer (normally located to the right of the ethernet port).... read more ›
Epson inkjet printer rejecting printer cartridges? Try this! - YouTube... view details ›
Press the left or right arrow button to select Maintenance > Reset Ink Level. Press the start button, the OK button twice, and then the start button again. Press the right or left arrow button to highlight the ink tank you refilled and press the OK button to select it. Repeat for each ink tank color you refilled.... see details ›
Non-Original Ink error
After installing the cartridge, a “Non-Original Ink” error message may appear. Yet, you can easily get rid of this message, just press “Proceed”, “Continue”, or “OK”, and then resume the printing process. In case you still get the message, remove the ink cartridges from the printer.... read more ›
When the HP printer reports "Incompatible Cartridges", it means we've installed the unsupported cartridge. Now, we would like to teach you how to check the supported cartridge model in your printer. ① Click "Hide" button in the warning notice and return to the printer's main interface.... see details ›
Check that the machine power is turned ON and install the ink cartridges. If the machine is powered-off, it cannot detect when the ink cartridges are installed. Each colour has its own correct position - match the colour of the cartridges with the colour of the levers. Reinstall the ink cartridges one at a time.... see details ›
- Power on the Brother printer.
- Open the toner access door located at the front of the printer.
- Press the "Clear/Back" button.
- Scroll through the list of toner cartridges until you have located the one that is giving the "Replace Toner" message.
- Press the "1" button to reset the toner cartridge display.