How do I take a screenshot of the scrolling page?
How do I take a scrolling screenshot on Android? On Android 11 or later, press the power and volume down buttons at the same time.
Use the Windows Key-Print Screen Shortcut
This or Windows Key-Print Screen key combo will momentarily darken the screen to show you it worked, and instantly save a PNG image file to your Pictures > Screenshots folder.
Windows offers many ways to capture a basic or scrolling screenshot, such as pressing Win + PrtScn or Fn + PrtScn to instantly add one. There is even a built-in tool called Snip & Sketch (Snipping Tool in Windows 11) that allows you to capture a section of a window and pop-up menus.
- With the web page open, press Cmd + Opt + I (on Mac) or Ctrl + Shift + I (on Windows).
- Next, press Cmd + shift + P (on Mac) or Ctrl + Shift + P (on Windows). ...
- In the search bar, immediately after Run >, type "screenshot" for your command.
To take a screenshot on Windows 10 or 11, you can use the Print Screen button or Snipping Tool. You can also take a screenshot with the Game Bar by pressing the Windows Key + G. Third-party apps offer even more features, like automatically uploading screenshots to the internet.
Also, you can press Ctrl+Shift+P on Windows or Command+Shift+P on Mac. Type screenshot into the search box. Select Capture full-size screenshot. Once Chrome takes the screenshot, it should save it into your Downloads folder.
- On an iPhone with Face ID: Simultaneously press and then release the side button and volume up button.
- On an iPhone with a Home button: Simultaneously press and then release the Home button and side button.
To take a scrolling screenshot in Chrome for Android, press the power and volume down buttons simultaneously, just like you would for a regular screenshot.
There's always the tedious, manual way of doing this: taking a screenshot (shift-command-3), then scrolling down the page in your browser, and repeating the process until you've reached the bottom of a web page.
There is no dedicated button for scrolling screenshots in the Settings or Quick Settings menus. Only after you take a screenshot does the scrolling screenshot option appear. Take a screenshot and you'll notice a new Capture More button next to the Share and Edit icons. Tap on it to select the area you want to capture.
How do I take a scrolling screenshot in Windows 11?
1. Press the Win + G key combination. 2. In the top-left corner, navigate to the Capture area and select the Take screenshot option.
To capture the entire screen: Press the Windows logo key + PrntScrn key together. On tablets, press the Windows logo button + the volume down button together. (The screenshot is saved in the Screenshots folder in the Pictures folder.)
- Press Shift + Ctrl + Show windows . Or, if your Chromebook has it, press the Screenshot key .
- In the menu at the bottom, select Screenshot .
- Select an option: Take a full screen screenshot . Take a partial screenshot . Take a window screenshot .
- Open the Chrome web browser.
- In the Flags tab, search for the Smooth Scrolling setting. ...
- Once you've located it, press the drop-down menu next to the feature and select Enabled or Disabled.
Open the webpage you'd like to capture. On Windows, press “Prtsc” or “Ctrl” + “Shift” + “I” if you don't have the “Prtsc” button on your keyboard. On Mac, use the “Command” + “Option” + “I” keyboard shortcut. Then, press “Ctrl” + “Shift” or “Command” + “Shift” to see the developer tools.
- Open Chrome's menu.
- Head to More tools > Developer tools.
- Click the three-dot icon from the top-right corner and select Run command. ...
- Type screenshot into the search box.
- Select Capture full-size screenshot.
- Stitch & Share.
- Screenshot Easy.
- Stitch It!
- Screen Master.
- Screenshot Crop & Share.
In the Menu bar, click Apple Menu > System Preferences. Click General. Next to the "Show scroll bars" heading, select "Always."