To add a story to your offline list, you can visit your Library and tap the download icon followed by "Add to Offline List" where the story is listed. You must be connected to the internet to add a story to your offline list.... read more ›
Offline reading makes it possible to take your favorite Wattpad stories without being connected to the internet. Connect to the internet momentarily, add a story to your Offline List, and enjoy diving into your next obsession wherever you are—no internet needed.... see details ›
- open a story.
- Select story until the comment see here.
- now open word document.
- then just drag the text to the word(make sure you drag text from comment!)
- And the text/Story is copied!
- Make sure your Android phone or tablet is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Open the Google Play Books app .
- Go to your library.
- Tap the book you want to download. You can also tap More. Download to save the book for offline reading.
Tap the wallet on your profile to open the wallet. You can select a Coin pack from the Coin Shop or tap the Earn tab to watch videos and get Coins to unlock Paid Stories. When you earn Coins the balance in your wallet will be updated and you can use Coins to unlock Paid Stories wherever you use Wattpad.... see details ›
- Obviously, you have to start by opening the wattpad app and logging in.
- Then you go to your story (the one you want the link for).
- Click on an icon that looks like three circles joined by lines (it's next to a ✓icon).
HOW TO COPY-PASTE TEXT FROM WATTPAD 2022 - YouTube... see details ›
- Go to play.google.com.
- At the top right, click your profile icon.
- Click Library & devices. Books.
- Next to the book you want to download, click More Export. Download EPUB or Download PDF. If you get an ASCM file: You need to download additional software to read your book.
- Click the Download (Offline) link for the eBook you would like to download.
- Select a Checkout period from the drop-down menu and click the Checkout & Download button. ...
- Select Open with or Save File from the resulting dialog box.
In many popular word processors, all you have to do to save an ebook as a PDF is to follow the software's steps for printing — but instead of choosing to print, select the "Save as PDF" option. This step saves your newly converted ebook as a PDF directly to your computer. Acrobat is an excellent ebook to PDF converter.... see more ›
Wattpad, the user-contributed fiction platform, will pay writers cash stipends of up to $25,000 — if they meet certain criteria — in return for making their stories exclusive to the platform. The company's Wattpad Creators Program plans to pay out a total of $2.6 million to writers in 2022.... see details ›
Here are some of the eligibility criteria: You must have at least one story that is over 50,000+ words and published. You have at least one story published in the last 365 days.... continue reading ›
Paid Stories is meant to give readers a new way to support their favorite writers. The Coins will help give writers the independence to spend more time working on their next story so it can get to you that much faster.... see details ›
- Link your Wattpad profile to your Twitter account. ...
- When you tweet your story be sure to also include hashtags such as #wattpad or #wattpadlife. ...
- There are many Wattpadders on Twitter who can re-tweet your messages to their Twitter followers to help you out.
Go to your profile. Tap on the gear in the lefthand corner. Select Account Settings. Select Linked Accounts.... view details ›
Add your link: In the "Website" line right under "Bio," you'll see a field to "Add a website to your profile." Copy and paste whatever URL that you want to show on your profile. You don't need the "https"; just "www" will do.... read more ›
To use the feature, first, navigate to the Story with the foreign language text. If all goes to plan a 'See Translation' button would appear at the top-left corner of your screen. Tap on it. The translated caption would be shown at the bottom of your screen.... see more ›
How to Translate Text in Instagram Stories - YouTube... view details ›
To use Tap to Translate, copy the text you want to translate, then tap the Tap to Translate overlay icon. Tap to Translate will automatically paste and translate the contents of your clipboard when you tap the overlay icon. The translation will be shown in a partial screen overlay.... continue reading ›
What's new. ✔️ Support for the Android 10 gesture navigation. Simply swipe up from the bottom left or bottom right corner to activate Copy. ✔️ The bottom menu to see all text on the screen is now more prominent.... see more ›
- Begin reading a story that has the tag #texttospeech.
- At the top of the page, you will see a control panel.
- Select the Play button to begin. You can use the two icons at the top right corners to jump back or forward ten seconds. If you select the X1.
How to Download Apps on Windows 10 Laptop or Computer - YouTube... continue reading ›
Run Wattpad in distraction-free window, manage multiple Wattpad accounts easily and more with the unofficial Wattpad desktop app for Mac and PC on WebCatalog.... continue reading ›
Check App Installer Settings in Windows
To do this, head to Settings > Apps > Apps & features. At the top, you'll see a Choose where to get apps section. If the dropdown is set to The Microsoft Store only (recommended) then you won't be able to install apps from anywhere else.... continue reading ›
- Open Settings.
- Click on Update & security.
- Click on For developers on the left panel.
- Switch on Install apps from any source including loose files option.
- Click Yes to confirm the risks involved in running an app outside the Windows Store.
- Restart your computer if applicable to complete the task.
With a USB cable, connect your phone to your computer. On your phone, tap the "Charging this device via USB" notification. Under "Use USB for," select File Transfer. An Android File Transfer window will open on your computer.... view details ›
Yes, the Wattpad APK is a completely free and easy-to-install app that lets you read millions of books on your Android device.... see more ›
On iOS and AN
Go to your Settings app. Go to Display and brightness. Select 'Dark' and go back to the Wattpad app.... continue reading ›
The Wattpad Apple Watch app is available to iOS users with the Wattpad app installed on their mobile device. To download the Wattpad app, visit the iTunes store.... read more ›